SPMC for Windows is very useful Android app for Kodi lover’s, as it is best alternate for kodi. Let me tell you first what is kodi, it is simple TV shows and movies live streaming software. You can watch any latest movie and TV shows on your PC by installing Kodi. But problem is you have to install some addon and need some configuration for initiate setup. But In SPMC for PC you don’t need to configure you device, it is available for Android smart devices and developed by Team kodi. You can also download and Install SPMC for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 And Mac. See also Complete KODI setup wizard.
- It is best alternate for Kodi.
- You can watch latest movies.
- Don’t need any configuration.
- Available for android devices but you can install on Windows.
- unofficial Kodi App but working good.
Some users gives great reviews for SPMC for Windows as it gives more good results than kodi. In my experience SPMC on windows is best combination for watching TV and movies. But question is how to install SPMC on windows and Mac. As it is available for android, So let’s move to the method that will help you to get SMPC for Windows and PC. If you want to know about more Kodi alternate have a look at FreeTelly for Windows and Jailbreak Roku Streaming Stick.
How To Download SPMC For Windows :
At very First, download BlueStacks Android emulator on windows, PC and Mac. Once you download complete install the pack, and add your Gmail account in Bluestacks by go to setting then Accounts and add your Gmail account. SO type in your search bad “SPMC” by Next Streaming. Click on the app and install it on your Bluestacks. Once installation is complete go to your apps area and find the downloaded application. Find SPMC and start using it. See also: Best Android Emulator For Windows 10.
Download SPMC by APK File:
- At very first you need to download SPMC APK file.
- Now you need setup Bluestacks Player, you can download here. Once you download, install it on you PC.
- You can also Download Bluestacks Offline Installer.
- Now open the player and install your downloaded app through Bluestack.
- Once installation complete, now search “SPMC ” in Bluestacks player, locate your app and use it.