Android Emulator for Windows 10 is the hot topic for android lovers who want to use Android apps without any smart device. You can use Android apps on PC, Play Android games on Windows, Yes if you don’t know yet about it. As you know many android apps has versions for Windows and PC format but there are large number of apps, those are only available on Android. So you need Android emulators that support PC,Windows and Mac for using Android Apps. So here i am going to explain my list for best Android Emulator for Windows.
- 1 What is Android Emulator:
- 2 Best Android Emulator For Windows/PC List:
- 3 Most Popular Android Emulator For PC- Bluestacks:
- 4 Best Android Amulator for Windows 10 – Nox App Player:
- 5 MEmu – Best Android Emulator For Windows 10:
- 6 Andyroid – Free Android Emulator For Windows 10 and PC:
- 7 Andyroid Features:
- 8 Remix OS Player – Android Emulator For windows/PC:
- 9 YouWave – Free Android Emulator For Windows:
- 10 KoPlayer – Free Android Emulator For windows 10:
- 11 WindRoy – Android Emulator For PC:
- 12 Droid4X – Best Android Emulator For Windows 10:
- 13 Free Android Emulator For PC, Windows And Mac – GenyMotion
- 14 Conclusion:
What is Android Emulator:
An android emulator is a software/App player that support APK format on windows PC and Mac and you are able to use it on them. You can find many legit reason to download android emulator for windows like many people feel easy to play games on PC/ Many user who are doing office job can’t use smart phones in their offices. So here you need app player to make it happen. Now the only thing is to choose best android emulator for windows. Let’s move to the list.
Best Android Emulator For Windows/PC List:
I will give you list Best Android Emulator for windows 10/8/7 and PC from my own experience ranking 1 to 10 for best to good:
- Nox App Player
- Remix OS Player
Now move forward to let me explain about my list of best Android Emulator for windows and PC.
Most Popular Android Emulator For PC- Bluestacks:
Bluestacks is awesome with 5 star rating android emulator for Windows/PC. Not only my most favorite but all over the world users like it most on priority basis for using android apps on PC. The famous thing for its popularity is easy installation, they offer one click easy install. look at our post how to Install Bluestacks for Windows and PC. Bluestack is available for windows, PC and Mac OS X. See Also: How To Download And Root Bluestacks 2.
- It is Free Android emulator for Windows, PC and Mac.
- Live Streaming feature is plus point and make it prominent from other best android emulator list.
- Just download and install by one click.
- Without using any third-party virtual desktop application, you can use every android app on Windows.
- In App Purchase for Bluestacks.
Best Android Amulator for Windows 10 – Nox App Player:
Nox App Player is 2nd best android emulator for Windows 10 in my experienced list. It give you powerful boost for gamer’s while play android games on PC. I think game player used to install it more than other android apps user. You can find our previous post for how to install Nox App player for Windows, PC and Mac.
Nox App Player Features:
- Nox App player is free android emulator.
- Reliable and stable.
- Available for root device.
- Good for gamer’s for its minimum usage of Processor and Ram from PC.
- Keyboard mapping with touch input
- You can play GPS related games Download Pokémon Go++ 1.39.0 with its in-built GPS.
MEmu – Best Android Emulator For Windows 10:
This is other good Android app simulator for windows and PC developed and launched by Microvirt Co.Ltd. MEmu is build for Amd chipset and Intel chipset. You can called it easy o configure with you hardware system and amazing alternate for game players on windows 10. MEmu android app emulator supported almost every version of android Kit Kat, Jelly Bean, Lollipop and Nougat.
- Free android emulator for windows 10.
- easy to integrate
- touch emulation for Android games.
- support all Android version.
Andyroid – Free Android Emulator For Windows 10 and PC:
Android took 4th place in my List for free android emulator for windows 10. It is also known as Andy, and users are familiar with its compatibility and hardware configurations. Easy to use and quick download and installation make it more useful for android apps user.
- You are able to play games on big screen.
- You can control over game using smart device.
- Based on Oracle virtual box
- Minimum compatibility issue with low performance PC.
- It is free Android emulator.
Remix OS Player – Android Emulator For windows/PC:
Remix OS player is ranked 5th on my Free android emulator for Windows 10. The good thing about this simulator is running good on Android update Marshmallow as other emulator for windows like bluestakcs and nox player run on Kit Kat and Lollipop. Installing and downloading is quit simple and integration and configuration is simple as Play Store app.
Remix OS Player Features:
- Good with Intel chipset but not working with AMD.
- User-friendly interface best for game boys.
- Can be installed from google Play Store.
- Keyboard mapping supported while game play
- Bug free
YouWave – Free Android Emulator For Windows:
Youwave android emulator is one of oldest from my list. There is no update and news from last year that’s why it took 6th place in my free android emulator list. As it is semi free, yeah you need to pay them $29 for lollipop update. Installation and configuration is as easy as you did with other android emulators. Good for random apps because not has much features for game lovers. Youwave support Mac and OS x.
YouWave Emulator Features:
- Free version and premium version available.
- Disable ads feature available for $29 only.
- Easy to use and install.
- Windows 7,8 10 and Mac OS X supported.
- Weak support
KoPlayer – Free Android Emulator For windows 10:
Ko player placed 7th best android emulator in list. Best of best for gamer’s as you will have key mapping control over to your keyboard. You can record your game play live commentary as it is viral now a days. Quick and easy installation process can please you more while configurations. No memory issues if you have smaller processor or Ram in PC. Keep in mind it is still have some bugs, however it is free and awesome for game playing.
- Never Slow down you PC.
- High Performance on GPS App.
- Game recording available (live screen).
- Keyboard mapping available for gamer’s.
WindRoy – Android Emulator For PC:
WindRoy is another awesome free Android Emulator but not recommended for everyone. It has classic interface as oldest simulator for android. Some previous update has bugs that’s why people not recommended more, but good news is in new version every thing work fine. Good for Office work Apps or random apps, not recommended if you use it for gaming, beast for older machines.
WindRoy Emulator Features:
- Free Android Emulator no premium version available.
- Easy to configure and integration.
- Good for random apps Use.
- Classic interface
Droid4X – Best Android Emulator For Windows 10:
Droid4X took 2nd last place in my list for Best Android Emulators for windows, PC and Mac. One of the oldest kind of simulator, most famous among games. Don’t know they still updating versions but older one is available for download. Compatible with Mac OS X, Windows and PC.
- Specially designed for gaming.
- Available for Free only 8MB downloadable file.
- Windows and Mac supported.
- Very fast while playing android games on PC.
- Pre-configured Play Store installed.
Free Android Emulator For PC, Windows And Mac – GenyMotion
GenyMotion is our last free Android Emulator in list. Useful and amazing works for developer who wanna test or debug their apps. Support variety of smart devices over all android versions. High range of compatibility make it important for working developers. You can use Kit Kat to Android nougat without any configuration. With all marvelous features GenyMotion is free for android users.
- Fully manage your device.
- Available for free(trial version) And paid, See Pricing.
- You can download Personal version on trial period by sign up on GenyMotion website.
- Faster than any other Emulator as it made for developers.
- OpenGL is plus point
I hope this can help to choose best Android emulator, i explained every possible positive features for these simulator. This list totally made by my own experience. Nothing matter with any paid advertisement as many blogger doing it. If you looking for best android emulator for Mac make sure you know system performance before getting simulator. After that install one of these and run, if your system don’t hang your apps specially games apps. Then every thing is good, but if it make it like zombies and slow down to hell then choose another one. If you are curious and have concerns then go for paid versions.
Note: If you have any concern related to this list tell us by sending email or fill this contact form. However we are independent to make our mind.