vMEye for PC is another great app for your security cameras and surveillance system for your office and home. As we explain in details a few days ago for XMEye for PC. It’s working same as another surveillance app, easy to use, manageable and ad-free content makes it more precious to others. vMEye Super HD is specially designing and develop to monitoring your own security cameras and surveillance system without interfering any third party. So you don’t need to share your personal affairs with any one even your security provider. Every single moment your CCTV camera capture is directly send to your smartphone by using this app. See also: Best Android Emulator For Windows 10
How To Download vMEye on PC:
First you need to download BlueStack Android emulator on your PC or Windows and Mac. Once you download complete install the pack, and add your gmail account in Bluestack by go to setting then Accounts and add your gmail account. SO type in your search bad “vMEye” by Next Streaming. Click on the app and install it on your Bluestack. Once installation is complete go to your apps area and find the downloaded application. Find vMEye and start using it.
Install VMEye by APK File In PC:
- At very first you need to download vMEye APK file.
- Now you need setup Bluestack Player, you can download here. Once you download, install it on your PC.
- Now open the player and install your downloaded app through Bluestack.
- Once installation complete, now search “VMEye” in Bluestack player, locate your app and use it.
- You can Install VMEye from Google Play Store.
- You can Install VMEye From App Store.