tTorrent for PC is simple and easy downloader for your torrents in Smartphone. It has P2P download manager protocol which helps you to download your favorite movies, music, Programs, and other online data you need to store in your smartphone. tTorrent is too good regarding speedy download and to your file size, its good in all ways.
In speed, matter tTorrent gives you full access to manage your downloads, your speed limits, your type of file, in which format you want to receive the file. There are many online torrent sites, the one of best is Seven Torrent, /You can find a rare torrent on this site. Also, it helps you to save your data package you can control your internet connection, so you are able to choose which connectivity option you want to use while when tTorrent starts to download your file.
How To Download tTorrent on PC:
First, you need to download BlueStack Android emulator on your PC or Windows and Mac. Once you download complete install the pack and add your Gmail account in Bluestack by go to setting then Accounts and add your Gmail account. SO type in your search bad “tTorrent” by Next Streaming. Click on the app and install it on your Bluestack. Once the installation is complete go to your apps area and find the downloaded application. Find tTorrent and start using it.
Install tTorrent by APK File In PC:
- At very first you need to download tTorrent APK file.
- Now you need setup Bluestack Player, you can download here. Once you download, install it on your PC.
- Now open the player and install your downloaded app through Bluestack.
- Once installation complete, now search “tTorrent” in Bluestack player, locate your app and use it.
- You can Install tTorrent from Google Play Store.