Telegram for PC is a fast and secure cloud-based desktop messaging app, perfectly synced with your mobile. It’s an instant messaging app with a focus on security and speed. This app is absolutely free and super fast as well. It is based on the MTProto protocol. With the Telegram application, you can stay connected with everyone at once all over the world, you also can create different groups with up to 200 people. Unlike another messaging app, Telegram can have more than one administrator. And he/she can change the photo and the name of the group and also can delete that member which they don’t like as well. On the desktop version, your contacts are automatically synced. You also can search for people via usernames. If one of your friends sending you too many messages so you can mute that friend with notification settings.
Not only you can send multiple photos from the web and can forward any media you receive in an instant, also can share videos up to 1GB. One more interesting thing in this app is you all messages will be saved on the cloud, so you can easily access them from your other devices. If we talk about Telegram for PC privacy, so it has featuring end-to-end encryption to ensure that a message can only be read by its intended recipient and also have secret chats as well. When you turn on the secret chats option then nothing is logged in on Telegram servers and you can automatically program the message to self-destruct, so from both devices, there is no kind of record there.
Main Features Of Telegram Messenger for PC:
- Telegram is the super-fast app ever.
- With Telegram messenger, you can connect from most remote locations.
- Telegrams also offer unlimited cloud storage for all your messages including media, with this feature you can securely access from multiple devices.
- Telegrams are 100% free with no ads.
- Telegrams take your privacy very seriously.
- Synchronize your chats across all your devices
- Coordinated groups of up to 5000 members.
- After a specified time period you all messages are automatically destructed.
- Your messages and chats are encrypted.
- It’s a very reliable app, Telegram delivers your message in the minimum bytes possible.
How To Install Telegram On PC/ Windows?
For installing Telegram on your PC you need to follow the simple steps below. If you have already Bluestack on your device then simply open it and start installing telegram on your desktop. Otherwise, you can follow our installation step which will help you to install it in an easy way.
- Install the Bluestack app player from here.
- Now open BlueStack app player, and search for the Telegram app in the search bar and locate your app.
- Now download the Telegram using Bluestack.
- When the Telegram app is installed on your PC then launch it using the icon.
- Now enjoy playing Telegram app on PC!
You can use this app feature on PC free without any hidden charges. You also can upgrade versions free without any charges. If you upgrade the version, it will update all features earlier. For knowing the detail of the installed version you can check on the top of the window. It also displays the current version, source, and license options. With their help center feature, they are ready to assist their users 24/7.
New in Telegram version 2.0 :
- Enjoy the new Windows 10 design
- You can reply to messages directly from the new interactive notifications.
- When you Pin important chats to the top of the list, then you never miss a new message ( you can do this setting by tap and hold on to a chat, then tap the new Pin button).
- When you delete your messages in groups and one-on-one chats, you can now choose to delete them for everyone in the chat. This option will work only for recently sent messages, same as editing.
Install Telegram by APK File In PC:
- At the very first you need to download Telegram APK file.
- Now you need to set up Bluestack Player, which you can download it here. Once you download, install it on your PC.
- Now open the player and install your downloaded app through Bluestack.
- Once installation is complete, now search “Telegram” in Bluestack player, locate your app and use it.
- You can Install Telegram from Google Play Store.
- You can Install Telegram From App Store.