Sharecloud for PC is a storage application which let the user share and backs up their important data for free. Sharecloud, released in 2016 is an android based application that lets you share all type of file set-ups from one device to another device. Using this application, the user can transfer files between two devices via two mediums. One is Bluetooth file transfer and another one is Hotspot file transfer. With sharecloud on PC, you can share your data using Google+, WhatsApp, and Facebook etc. This application is originally for android but you can download and install this application for PC for free after this tutorial. The application is offered by For2ww and is having the ratings of 4.3 stars with more than 100,000,000 downloads. That’s a huge number of download. The size, android version required and the application version of shared cloud vary from device to device making it capable of installing nearly on all the device.
- The application is one of the best sharing application in the world which is absolutely for free. The application gives loads of features for use worldwide. Some of these features are.
- With Share cloud for PC, the user can now connect to share cloud communal which will let you download different files shared by users around the world.
This application gives you another excellent feature by which the user can share multiple files at a time without any error.
You can even recover your lost or deleted data with this application. The share cloud for pc offers instant back up for your all data which can easily restore by one click.
You can promptly share multimedia data in social networking website like Google+, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, WeChat, Hike and other Social networking apps.
With sharecloud on pc, sharing files is an easy task which involves only simple and single click.
It gives you two modes of transferring the files which are Hotspot and Bluetooth fidelity.
- You can Install sharecloud music from Google Play Store.
When you need to download share cloud for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, then t First you need to install BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC or Windows and Mac. Once you download complete install the pack, and add your Gmail account in Bluestacks by Sharecloud go to setting then Accounts and add your Gmail account. So type in your search box “Sharecloud” by Next Streaming. Click on the app and install it on your Bluestacks. Once installation is complete go to your apps area and find the downloaded application. Now find Sharecloud and start using it.
- Now you need setup Bluestacks Player, you can download here . Once you download, install it on you PC.
- You can also Download Bluestacks Offline Installer.
- Now open the player and install your downloaded app through Bluestacks.
- Once installation complete, now search “Sharecloud” in Bluestacks player, locate your app and use it.