Pokemon Go for Desktop:
Pokemon Go for Desktop Version:
How To Download Pokemon Go on PC:
This app is kind a different in installation to other Android Apps on PC, In this method you need to download some tools for Downloading Pokemon Go on PC.
- At very first you need to install Bluestack Android Emulator.
- Then download Kingsroot in to your Bluestack Android emulator.
- When the installation is complete open the Kingsroot app and tap on optimize and when procedure has started tap on setting wheels and then reboot your android device, by clicking on given button.
- Now you need to download FakeGPS for Pokemon go, Install it on you system.
- On FakeGPS app there is a folder with name of BstSharefolder, click on to open it.
now select SD card and then select windows.
- Now you need to download Luck Patcher , once it installed open and click on rebuild and Install button.
- Now search FakeGPS.apk in your Bluestack search.
- You are good to come this point,
- Now install Pokemon Go APK and open Lucky Patcher then click on filter,
- now select system apps and click on GPS to Launch
now checked Expert mood in FakeGPS setting and enable windows GPS.
- And in the end you need to open FakeGPS in Luck Patcher and select any location.
- Now go back to Pokemon Go and install it completely, when you get notification that failed to detect location not more on your screen.
- So now you are ready to play the game, now set your character to your desire location by FakeGPS in Pokemon Go.