Pokemon Go for Desktop:
Pokemon Go for Desktop Version:
How To Download Pokemon Go on PC:
This app is kinda different in installation from other Android Apps on PC, In this method, you need to download some tools for Downloading Pokemon Go on PC.
- At the very first you need to install Bluestack Android Emulator.
- Then download Kingsroot into your Bluestack Android emulator.
- When the installation is complete open the Kingsroot app and tap on optimizing and when the procedure has started tap on setting wheels and then reboot your android device, by clicking on the given button.
- Now you need to download FakeGPS for Pokemon go, Install it on your system.
- On the FakeGPS app there is a folder with the name of BstSharefolder, click on it to open it.
now select the SD card and then select windows.
- Now you need to download Luck Patcher, once it is installed open and click on the rebuild and Install button.
- Now search FakeGPS.apk in your Bluestack search.
- You are good to come to this point,
- Now install Pokemon Go APK and open Lucky Patcher then click on filter,
- now select system apps, and click on GPS to Launch
now checked Expert mood in FakeGPS setting and enable windows GPS.
- And in the end, you need to open FakeGPS in Lucky Patcher and select any location.
- Now go back to Pokemon Go and install it completely, when you get a notification that failed to detect location not more on your screen.
- So now you are ready to play the game, now set your character to your desire location by FakeGPS in Pokemon Go.