IPolis for PC Is a free security software for android users developed by well know security and camera app designer Hanwha Techwin’s. As we talked about other Security cams app like V380 for PC, vMEye for PC, and SuperLivePro, This apps work more effectively. You are able to get a live view and playback and easy to get preview and zoom in and out. You can use it from iOS and Android smart devices. Your security cams access from iPhone or Android phone is now much easy to use and accessible for common users. But if you don’t have any smart device or Apple gadgets, you are still in the game, yes you can download iPolis for PC and Windows. Let move to how you can install iPolis for PC with an Android emulator.
How To Download iPolis for PC:
First, you need to download BlueStacks Android emulators on your PC or Windows and Mac. Once you download complete install the pack and add your Gmail account in Bluestacks by go to setting then Accounts and add your gmail account. SO type in your search bad “IPolis” by Next Streaming. Click on the app and install it on your Bluestacks. Once installation is complete go to your apps area and find the downloaded application. Find IPolis and start using it. You can install iPolis on Mac by this method.
Install IPolis by APK File In PC:
- At the very first you need to download iPolis APK file.
- Now you need set up Bluestacks Player, which you can download here. Once you download, install it on your PC.
- Now open the player and install your downloaded app through Bluestacks.
- Once installation is complete, now search “IPolis” in Bluestacks player, locate your app and use it.
- You can Install IPolis from Google Play Store.
- You can Install IPolis From App Store.