vChannel for PC is powerful RSS feed video player for Android and iOS devices. It is developed by iSSOFT.Vchannel and this is really awesome innovation. The people who want to know more about vChannel for PC is about RSS feed video player that based on RSS 2.0 specification and support feed videos and streaming in Video player.
How To Use vChannel On PC:
The only thing in your mind after knowing vChannel is how to USE it on Windows and PC. It is very simple procedure you just need to install vChannel on PC or Windows. After installation you need to add a channel, no need to worry about procedure it will ask automatically when you install it just follow the on-screen instructions. So you have to add RSS feed of any specific channel, if you didn’t have any channel feed make it and add to bar and tap on save the settings.
How To Download vChannel For PC:
At First you need to install BlueStack Android emulator on your PC or Windows and Mac. Once you download complete install the pack, and add your Gmail account in Bluestack by go to setting then Accounts and add your Gmail account. So type in your search box “vChannel” by Next Streaming. Click on the app and install it on your Bluestack. Once installation is complete go to your apps area and find the downloaded application. Now Find vChannel and start using it.
Download vChannel By APK File:
- At very first you need to download vChannel APK file.
- Now you need setup Bluestack Player, you can download here . Once you download, install it on you PC.
- Now open the player and install your downloaded app through Bluestack.
- Once installation complete, now search “vChannel” in Bluestack player, locate your app and use it.
- You can Install vChannel from Google Play Store.
- You can Install vChannel From App Store.