localcast Chromecast for PC is a Video player editor app developed by Stefan Pledl. It is most famous app for casting solution, users can send videos, music and pictures. There are 3 million active users who download this app on their site. You can send videos from your Tablet, Smart phones, NAS, Google Drive, Dropbox,Xbox, Amazon Fir TV and Chromecast.
There are many features in the LocalCast for PC, You can Rotate and Zoom videos on Google Cast device. Users can add subtitle automatically by open subtitle.org, and it will be added into your same folder. With all of these amazing features you must remember that LocalCast support only, MP4, MKV, 3GP and M4v formats for videos. So you have to convert your videos formats before using LocalCast for PC. Also check audio format if it is supported or not.
How To Download localcast Chromecast For PC:
At First you need to install BlueStack Android emulator on your PC or Windows and Mac. Once you download complete install the pack, and add your Gmail account in Bluestack by go to setting then Accounts and add your Gmail account. So type in your search box “localcast Chromecast” by Next Streaming. Click on the app and install it on your Bluestack. Once installation is complete go to your apps area and find the downloaded application. Now Find localcast Chromecast and start using it.
Download localcast Chromecast By APK File:
- At very first you need to download localcast Chromecast APK file.
- Now you need setup Bluestack Player, you can download here . Once you download, install it on you PC.
- Now open the player and install your downloaded app through Bluestack.
- Once installation complete, now search “localcast Chromecast” in Bluestack player, locate your app and use it.
- You can Install localcast Chromecast from Google Play Store.
- You can Install localcast Chromecast From App Store.