Now a days every body is loving with Google Play Store, you can download your desire app, game, fitness workout, daily routine, health and beauty tips in just few minutes. Android Operating system is now world most using smartphone operating system. You can download app from Google Play Store or directly from downloading an AK file to your Mobile System and Unpack it. With lot of features and compatibility 85 world class smart phone companies using Android OS.
So we can call this is Smart phone revelation era, but question is if you don’t have any smart phone then how to use android apps on PC, Mac or Windows. Don’t be worry developers made it easy for you, if you want to run android App on PC you can use Emulator that can easily install on your laptop, desktop, Mac and Windows. So rite now we are explain you how to run Android apps using Bluestack Android Emulator.
BlueStack is one of best Android emulator for running your favorite Android apps on your PC, You can install BlueStack on your system easily, and its compatible with every system. So lets move to the method how to install BlueStack on your PC.
How To Download BlueStack On PC:
At very first you need to download BlueStack Emulator from its official website. Download Here when you going to download through this link BlueStack will ask you to which OS you want to download, so if you want to download on Windows then choose it and other option is Mac.
How To Install BlueStack On PC:
- When your download is Complete, open the exe file.
- Click yes or install if it require any admin permission
- Now see the following steps carefully on screen.
- once the installation is complete you need to restart your PC for continue Installing BlueStack.
- When you PC restarted now you need to open BlueStack App from Desktop or you can find from programs.
- You need a active internet connection to active BlueStack emulator.
- Now its Installed on your PC, find your favorite app and game and enjoy it on PC.