XMEye for PC is video monitoring app to give you cloud technology for video monitoring with IPC and DVR. XMEye developed by Youlong Hu, a well known name in app market place. So basically in the app you have to sign in with serial number of device by helping the cloud technology, and then XMEye starts its operation. And show you live all monitoring your device. So this useful app is actually a software that can be use to look after your device with IPC, DVR and other front end and back end monitoring tools. So by login with your serial number you are able to get real time videos on your device operations by helping of cloud technology.
How To Download XMEye on PC:
First you need to download BlueStack Android emulator on your PC or Windows and Mac. Once you download complete install the pack, and add your gmail account in Bluestack by go to setting then Accounts and add your gmail account. SO type in your search bad “XMEye” by Next Streaming. Click on the app and install it on your Bluestack. Once installation is complete go to your apps area and find the downloaded application. Find XMEye and start using it.
Install XMEye by APK File In PC:
- At very first you need to download XMEye APK file.
- Now you need setup Bluestack Player, you can download here. Once you download, install it on you PC.
- Now open the player and install your downloaded app through Bluestack.
- Once installation complete, now search “XMEye” in Bluestack player, locate your app and use it.
- You can Install XMEye from Google Play Store.
- You can Install XMEye From App Store.